November 22, 2011

Trees and shrubberies

Using my new techniques along with the grid tool I have been able to push out some nice tiles. I always say work smarter not harder, and that's exactly what I did today. Until I came upon trees and shrubberies.

These bad boys are so crucial to any environment. They seem so common and simple but yet they are so hard to design. And to actually make them look realistic is another story altogether. I looked on line for tree templates and tree generators with not much luck. Although there are some good resources out there, I cannot find that perfect tree. I may have to take Blender out for another spin and create my own trees from scratch. This is going to be a nightmare!!

Day 2 of tree'ing!
Well I was to find some nice resources online. A lot of editing is needed but they are going to look amazing after I am done. Even got some nice cactus and other plants to use!

No comments: