November 21, 2011

Back to the fut... game!

Oh man, after all that testing I had to clear my head and just read a good fantasy book. The Element of Fire by Martha Wells is pretty good is you love the fantasy genre. I was amazed and excited way before the first chapter was over. Give it a read if you are interested.

I came up with some more tricks in Photoshop for producing tile-sets. I even found the grid feature, which will help me out nicely. All in all I have improved my production time greatly. What took me an hour before is taking me three minutes.

I will upload some tile samples when I get home later. I won't share too much because of the influx of uncreative leeches around the web. I mean I don't mind sharing a template and having others use it as a base for their own work. But when it's copy pasted it's just offensive.

No comments: