November 07, 2011

Naked girlfriend and boobs

No, not really. But I did figure out how keywords work in searches. Hopefully the results from this topic title will be what I was expecting.

On a lighter note the day has been frustrating to say the least. I spent most of the evening signing up on blog directories, checking confirmation emails, and filling out the same profile over and over. What ever happened to that auto fill crap I always click no to, haha. Over all, I submitted this blog to 30+ sites which should help get some followers. Tomorrow will be forums if my wrists don't kill me first.

One final note, I did add a donation button to the blog. It's feels greedy but it's a necessary step. Tomorrow, I think I'll throw together a list of things I still have to do before we can open for alpha testing.