November 08, 2011

Lineage Eternal - Twilight Resistance

Pretty funny how I name my first MMORPG Eternal Light and then a few weeks later a new MMORPG is announced called Lineage Eternal - Twilight Resistance.  If you don't know what Lineage is then don't worry.  Very few Americans actually played this game.  Although Lineage II was a bigger success it was really never main stream.  The reason I had to mention this is because it was the first MMO I had ever played.  Heck it was the first online game I had ever seen lol.  Spent a lot of years playing this game.  A lot of good times and a lot of bad.  There is a game-play video being released in two days and the game is supposed to launch in 2012.  If any of you want to check it out then click the link below.  I know I will be playing it!  :D

                                                      Lineage Eternal - Twilight Resistance

No comments: