November 06, 2011

Day 22

The forums are up and running smoothly.  It took me nearly an hour to set them up.  Even on a free host with all the templates and installations finished for me, I was still stuck on several areas.  Overall, it is looking pretty good now.  The first post I made was a sticky for this blog.  Kind of fitting don't ya think?  In fact I am so mad at my self right now.  I spent way to long on the game tonight that I completely forgot The Walking Dead was on!  Now I have to download it and watch it on my PC.  Probably for the best, the girlfriend hates end of the world shows.  If you haven't seen the show I highly recommend it.  It's a zombie apocalypse but its also a drama at the same time but without all that lovey mushy stuff.  The acting is amazing, and the atmosphere is completely believable.  Oh and the zombies are actually scary!

Not much else to report about today.  For the rest of the day I did some shopping for my mom's birthday and cooked a good dinner.  Tried making York-Shire-Pudding tonight.  Turned out to be amazing!  I downloaded the Blogger app for my iPhone last night.  This app is going to be so helpful.  I can write down any ideas I have or just keep a record of the days events.  Then post it all at once straight to this blog.  I love my iPhone! :D

Anyways, my download is done.  Time to get scared before I sleep!

No comments: