November 11, 2011

Class hell!

Oh my god, I have had such a long day testing and fixing and modifying and using the Human Warrior. Sprites are not going the way I had planned them. Although I did figure out a shortcut for my next ones. Items are not showing up the way I had planned either. I thought I would be able to use a starter pack for items. You know like 10 swords, armors, and what not. I was hoping wrong. I have to go back and reposition all the items. Plus make small edits to each and every items layer. Guess it's a good thing I noticed this now before I started getting all crazy with new graphics.

Other then the issues with the warrior and item visuals I have been having issues on proper documentation on this engine. I am to have to manually test every single stat as well reconfigure my stat plan to fit accordingly. Oh the joys on making your first MMO. I am actually laughing right now.

I decided to lay in bed and clear my head but here I am. Still worrying about the game and updating you on the situation. Let's hope the girlfriend doesn't think she's become second in my life. ;)

I haven't had time to install my scanner so the art will have to wait until tomorrow. Just remember my drawing skills are amateur at best!

No comments: