November 11, 2011

Concept Art

Well I wish I had some pretty pictures to show you but I don't. Spent most of my spare time either drawing or playing DC Universe. Aside from the 16 gig download it's a pretty good game. If they had not of made it free to play I probably never would of tried it.

As for my drawings well, I wouldn't call them concept art pieces. Maybe practice is a better word haha. I drew a man eating tree, a fairy, a pumpkin and a few spiders. These aren't going into the game at least I don't think they will be. The eternal light story line has no place for fairies but stories can change and new chapters can be written. Maybe it's best I hang on to any fairies I make lol.

I am going to install my scanner tomorrow, hope it still works. I haven't used the thing in nearly two years. I should also wrap up the previous posts about which engine I settled with.

I think I mentioned Genesis2D. If I haven't Google them. I have had a few issues with their software but honestly it's still the best free engine. Guess I am stuck with it for now. Probably for the better... I don't want to take on too much responsibility. I know when I start coding that's just more time away from content design.

No comments: