November 18, 2011

Milestone #1

Most game designers may not call this a milestone but for me it is. I created my first house in about two hours! Pretty bad I know but I am proud of my oversized house, haha. Literally the house is three floors high, easily. The roof looks good but the walls need to be scales down.

I have been doing all of my art work in Photoshop which really hasn't been that helpful. I find that Paint is easier to use in the end. I need to find a decent program with with a grid overlay. This help me greatly. I know I have one on my harddrive somewhere I just need to find it.

My test is tomorrow so it's an early night for me. Hopefully I will be able to finish up my house after the exam. One good thing about completing this one house is that I have basically completed 100 of them. Not every house will look the same but there will be replicas for sure!

No comments: