June 24, 2012

First-person Camera Setup and Testing

And on the first day, Steve created heavens and the earth.

Okay, maybe its just a skybox and a simple plane, but still pretty impressive, no?  Thats actually pretty far for my first day of designing and implementation.  I started working on a projectile system, to test out spells and ranged weapons, but I completely ran out of time.  Well tomorrow I have no plans and I think I might make a build for public use.  Then everyone can see how the game is coming along, just by playing it.

I have been trying to recruit people online and some of my friends but everyone is either too lazy or a terrible speller.  I hope I can at least share this project with someone along the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! In the end I got a website from where I know how to in fact
obtain valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.


My webpage: Delhi Dance